- Large meter display (with backlight) of sound loudness, allowing the user to pinpoint the exact leak location.
- Light weight amplifier, weighing only 31 ounces, with a padded carrying case and a strap.
- Six selectable filters, split into three “low side” filters (100Hz, 200Hz, or 400Hz) and three “high side” filters (600Hz, 800Hz, or 1200Hz).
- “Limitter” switch which cuts off all loud noises greater than 110dB. If you drop the sensor, you won´t hurt your hearing.
- “Filter-Thru” switch, which turns OFF all of the amp’s filters, allowing the user to hear all sounds from 50Hz to 15,000Hz.
- High-sensitivity ground microphone and low “electronic noise” amplifier combine to offer the very best quality sound for leak detection.
Three accessories for attachment to the sensor:
- Ground plate for pinpointing on streets/slabs
- Magnet base for surveying at hydrants/valves
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 15 ohms
- Amplification: 62 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency Range:
1) 100Hz to 1200Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru OFF
2) 15Hz to 30,000Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru ON
- Power: 6 AA dry cell batteries
- Power Consumption:
1) 70 mA or less with backlight ON
2) 35 mA or less with backlight OFF
- Battery Life:
1) 14 hours with backlight ON
2) 28 hours with backlight OFF
- Weight: 31 ounces (885 g)
- Size: 6.7″ x 2.8″ x 4.1″ (170mm x 70mm x 103mm)
ABS CARRYING CASE
- Weight (full): 15 lb. (6.81 Kg)
- Size: 18.5″ x 14.6″ x 7.5″ (470mm x 371mm x 190mm)
Retails for $3,500
Sale for $2,000